Like any advertising medium, there’s a “right” way to do radio and a “wrong” way. The right way is to craft commercials that motivate listeners to take action. The wrong way is to fill 30-seconds talking about things nobody cares about, such as how many years you’ve been in business, your friendly staff, or your convenient location.
Delta Radio Network uses a time-tested, proven process to uncover opportunity within a business, and then write and produce our radio commercials.
Each idea we present will grab the listener’s attention, present the most compelling benefit(s), present an irresistible offer and then rally the consumer with an urgent call to action.
That may sound like a strict recipe for boring radio commercials. And truth be told, our commercials are more likely to deliver substance than flash. But for all the bells and whistles and crazy sound effects you could cram into a radio commercial, the only sound that truly matters is the ringing of the cash register.
For an example of great creative advertising from Delta Radio Network, click HERE.
Advertise on any of our station websites to continue top-of-mind awareness. Banner Ads provide a visual, clickable ad seen by your targeted demographic. Results are measured two ways:
- Impressions – the number of times the ad was displayed on the screen of a visitor to the site.
- Click-throughs – Impressions that resulted in someone clicking on the ad to go to a web page, coupon, etc. for more information.
Streaming Audio Sponsorship
Sponsor a radio station’s “Listen Live” feature or podcasts for maximum online exposure. Promotional announcements across the station’s website, on-the-air and inside the streaming player, naming you as the exclusive sponsor of this very important service!
Daily repetition with repeat/at-work listeners that tune in every day from work, on-the-road, with a laptop or all over the world, giving you another opportunity to brand your business and keep website traffic constant.
Check out our Digital Media options HERE.
Videocasting & Podcasting
Need simple video production or production of a podcast for your website? We can definitely help, and the cost is very affordable!
Sponsor various areas of our station websites such as events, videos, photos, stories and more. Or perhaps specific features, news & weather content, and more! Contact us for details.
Promotions and Events
Your company’s brand is not just a logo or a jingle. Your brand resides within the hearts and minds of customers, clients, and prospects. It is the sum total of their experiences and perceptions, some of which you can influence, and some that you cannot.
A great opportunity to influence the consumer’s brand perception of your business is a strong promotion or event sponsorship. You can utilize promotions to:
Generate short term incremental sales
Enhance brand awareness and recognition
Create community goodwill
Create employee buy in and ownership of the brand
Gain market share from competitors
Our stations participate in many community events throughout the Delta on an ongoing basis. If your organization is having an event and would like to have it promoted on our stations, we offer several options:
1) Paid advertising. You buy commercials and they are scheduled on our stations just like any other advertiser. We also offer morning show appearances on several of our stations to help promote the event.
2) Paid advertising + “in kind” sponsorship. In this instance, your organization buys paid advertising and we supply an additional amount of in-kind advertising in exchange for being featured as a sponsor of your event. This includes putting our logo(s) on all signage, banners, printed material, etc.
3) “In Kind” sponsorship only. Under some circumstances, we may consider providing advertising for events on an in-kind basis, without any paid advertising. However, we do so only in limited situations. Radio stations survive solely by selling advertising. If we give it away, we can’t pay the power bill.
If you are having an event and would like to discuss options, please call us at 662-394-8865.